electric motors, motors, pumps, gears, inverters, inverter, soft starters, high voltage motors, special motors, brake motors, slip ring motors, liquid starters, medium voltage motors, direct current motors, squirrel cage motors, slip-ring motors, low voltage motors, flange-mounting motors, frequency converters, frequency changers, motor bases, pulleys, bearings
» Products » Temporiti
» Brake Model K
Brake Model K
Characteristics of model K brake
The brake model K is a spring applied d.c. brake. It has been designed to stop rotational movement of machine shaft.
- Very strong structure;
- Very quiet in operating (< 70 dBa in accordance with Regulation 98/37/EEC);
- Simple to install and easy to maintain;
- Good heat dissipation due to the motor fan or cover. The motor cover, as it acts also as braking surface, must be made of steel or cast iron.
- The coil is fully encased in an epoxy resin ,unless of other construction criteria, and the mechanical parts are protected by zinc plating;
- Hand release is on request.