electric motors, motors, pumps, gears, inverters, inverter, soft starters, high voltage motors, special motors, brake motors, slip ring motors, liquid starters, medium voltage motors, direct current motors, squirrel cage motors, slip-ring motors, low voltage motors, flange-mounting motors, frequency converters, frequency changers, motor bases, pulleys, bearings
» Products » Valiadis
» AHV-Δ Series » Technical Characteristics
AHV-Δ Series Medium Voltage Three Phase Slip Ring Motors
Slip Ring Motors
Slip ring motors are usually applied on high inertia loads or on high resistant starting torque loads. They are also required when there is starting current limitations on the power supply system. The most common loads driven by these motors are: ball mills, crushers, fans, exhausters, shredders and grinders for cement and mining industries, steel plants, among others.
Sinusoidal power supply of 3kV to 13.800V
- Motors manufactured in 4 to 12 poles
- Cast iron frames 315 to 450 and welded steel plates for frame from 500 and above
- Cooling methods used:
- Open self-ventilated.
- Self-ventilated by ducts, air inlet and outlet.
- Forced ventilated, air inlet and outlet by ducts.
- Forced ventilation, cooling on top of motor.
- Self-ventilated with air-to air heat exchanger, heat exchanger on top of motor.
- Self-ventilated with air-to-air heat exchanger, heat exchanger around the stator.
- Forced ventilation in the air internal and external circuit, air-to-air heat exchanger.
- Air-to-water heat exchanger.
- Air-to-water heat exchanger, forced ventilation in the air internal circuit.
- Mounting: B3
- Degree of Protection: IP23
- Service duty: (S1)
- Class of insulation: F
- Service Factor: 1.0
- Temperature rise: 80°C
- Ambient temperature: 40°C
- Altitude: 1000 m
- Temperature detector: Pt100, 1 per bearing with 3 wires.
- Temperature detector: Pt100, 2 per phase with 3 wires
- Two accessory terminal boxes, one for signal accessories and the other for those accessories requiring power supply (space heaters)
- Single phase space heater
- Grease lubricated bearings:
- For 4 pole motors in the following frame sizes:
- Up to frame 560 (including it) for 60 and 50 Hz.
- Grease lubricated bearings for 6 pole motors and above.
- Painting: Acrylic polyurethane Polyamide epoxy (Final coat: Blue RAL 5010)
- Stainless steel nameplate
- Grounding lug on the frame and terminal box
- Bronze slip rings
- Rotor terminal box separated from stator terminal box
- Compartment of slip rings and brushes separated from stator and rotor, behind the non-drive end bearing
- 03 connection terminals in the power terminal box for high voltage (with terminal block)